Thank you for your flexibility as we continue to navigate these extraordinary times together. We are looking forward to resuming our role in helping you throughout your healthcare journey.
While a visit to our office will not be the same as before, the exceptional medical care and quality service will be. We are hoping to limit your time spent waiting in our office during this transition, as we slowly begin to phase in more routine visits. See our new list of protocols on our resources page.
With these goals in mind, we ask that you partner with us to observe the new protocols outlined below with health and safety top of mind:
- Appointments will be scheduled in order to allow for necessary social distancing, and proper cleaning and disinfection.
- We will encourage all required forms and consents to be completed prior to arrival at the office. Please fill out the forms on the website at least 2 days before your scheduled appointment.
- We will ask you to call us at (202)243-3535 from the parking lot so that we can guide you as to the best time to come to up to the office and directly to your exam room. Please allow extra time for your appointment, as you will need to complete a COVID19 health screening in the lobby of the Medical Office Building before you can proceed to the elevators.
- We will require all patients to wear a mask into the building and into our office.
- Pre-appointment confirmation calls to assess any changes in your health. In the past, confirmations did not require you to speak directly with us. We now ask that you return any calls or text messages from our office.
- Only patients with appointments will be allowed into the office. Family members and friends will not be allowed into the office
- We encourage credit card use as we are moving towards a touchless visit. All patients will be required to participate in our credit card on-file system.
- We recommend patients with comorbidities, please consider delaying your visit until a time when the incidence of infections in our area has further decreased as we value your overall health. If you would prefer to schedule a Telemedicine appointment rather, please call the office at 202-243-3535 to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- We enjoy chatting with you but will have to delay our usual catch up to a later date as we need to minimize your time in the office. We need time to turn over the room and cleanse thoroughly for the next patient.
We are closely monitoring local guidelines, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements and will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and procedures. We will continue to refine and update the plan as we continue to follow all infection protocols and CDC guidelines.